A woman was horrified when her chest skin came off in her boyfriend’s mouth during a kinky sex act.

Josi and Michael, from US, had tried different foreplays to spice up their sex life.

It was all going well until the time they got themselves into a sticky situation with a giant gummy bear.

In a dramatic reenactment of the moment on TLC’s Sex Sent Me to the ER, Michael bought the sweet from a convenience store and melted it in a microwave.

He tied Josi on the bed and poured the jelly on her chest so that he could lick it off.

Seconds later, his girlfriend felt the burn and said: “It was hot.

Michael tied Josi's hands to the headboard and poured the boiling hot gummy on her chest
Actors reenacted the scene where Michael tied Josi’s hands to the headboard and poured the boiling hot gummy on her chest

Josi recalled: “In my head I’m comparing it to things like candle wax and I’m like it’s going to instantly start cooling down.”

Michael started to get rid of the melted gummy and licked it off her chest but it was too hot and he burned his tongue.

Josi started yelling in pain when she realised her boyfriend had peeled her skin off while licking the sweet.

“It was skin from my chest,” she recalled.

The couple rushed to the emergency room where Josi was told she had suffered third-degree burns.

Michael and Josi ended up going to the ER for burns in the tongue and the chest
Michael and Josi ended up going to the ER for burns in the tongue and the chest

Want to bring a little glamour to your life every day with all the most exciting real-life stories, fashion and even sex tips HOT off the press?

Well, we’ve got you covered with our great new Hot Topics newsletter – it’ll drop straight into your inbox around 7pm and you can unsubscribe whenever you like.

And signing up now means you’ll get a front row seat for our great new series inside the lives of the next generation of Daily Star Page 3 girls.

You can sign up here – you won’t regret it…

Dr Jordon Moskoff explained that sugar retained more heat than melted wax and it is “almost impossible” to get off the skin.

He added: “‘Burns are relatively common in the ER, they’re relatively uncommon self-inflicted like this.

“I’ve never seen someone purposefully burn themselves with molten gummy candy.”

Michael said: “It went from ‘funny, we accidentally got hurt while messing around’ to ‘oh man, this is something seriously follow you for the rest of your life’.”

Josi had to undergo a skin graft surgery which the wound would heal within three months.

The couple has since learned their lessons and Michael said: “For both of us it really was humbling to say the least.

“We do make sure to do a bit more thorough research into our endeavours.”





Source link

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here