As much as you hate to admit it, cheesy pick-up lines are annoying — with a bit of adorableness attached.
It’s no wonder a guy will use terrible pick-up lines and funny quotes on a girl he’s never met before but wants to get to know better.
When a guy can make you laugh with some awesome pick-up lines, he knows you’ll have a hard time not liking him. Laughter is contagious, and if he can get you to smile from the start, his odds of getting you to say “Yes” to a date go up leaps and bounds.
Since it doesn’t hurt his chances, he figures why not make an awkward introduction into a little silly way to break the ice and get things moving? Talk about some flirting humor.
Not to mention, a really good pick-up line is the start to dating success. Follow up the corny introduction with some amazing conversation and chemistry — fireworks!
Bad pick-up lines let a girl know the guy she’s talking to wasn’t just interested, he thought enough of her to get creative.
Of course, there are those corny pick-up lines that remind you that you’re not the first person he’s tried to date. But if the line is halfway corny, you get to know that at least he’s being creative about his intention.
Pick-up lines can be charming and sometimes sweet. They can show a little bit of personality and even what a person loves or hates.
When you’re already in a relationship, a good pick-up line can actually remind you that things are still new, and even playful.
There’s really no way to lose when a pick-up line is told — unless it’s a bunch of cringy pick-up lines.
We gathered the best pick-up line memes that are so cheesy, they are downright hilarious!
1. When he’s cool with your lactose intolerance problem.
“Did you fart? Because you blew me away.”
2. Here’s to the ones who always make the conversation about themselves.
“Hey Girl, do you love water? That means you love 80 percent of me.”
3. Welcome to the dark side of dating.
“Are you related to Yoda? Because Yodalicious.”
4. Some guys are only about one thing.
“Wanna be my girlfrien? I didn’t put the D because you’ll get that later.”
5. How clever! Not! Well, at least he tried.
“I’m not a photographer, but I can picture us together.”
6. Sorry fella. You are going into the junk folder with that line.
“What do you say we bounce like a bad email?”
7. Really, dude? Is that the best you’ve got?
“Are you fire? Because you’re hot and I want s’more!”
8. Yikes! Talk about getting the case of the runs!
“My love for you is like diarrhea. I can’t hold it in.”
9. Geeking out!
“You turn my software into hardware.”
10. Now, this one might work!
“I revised my zombie escape plan … to include you.”
11. Creative, and a little bit creepy.
“Hey baby on a scale of 1 to America, how free are you tonight?”
12. Those are also reasons not to date you.
“Reasons to date me: 1-No one will try and steal me from you. 2. Sometimes I’m funny.”
13. For Harry Potter fans, this could be a winner.
“I know we’re not in Professor Flitwick’s class, but you are still charming.”
14. Are you talking to me or my computer?
“How would you like to make a 301 redirect to my heart?”
15. When he’s really dedicated to making the relationship grow.
“Do you live in a cornfield? ‘Cause I’m stalking you.”
16. One click and all your clothes would be gone.
“I wish I could select all of your clothes and press Delete.”
17. Thank God for you!
“Are you religious? ‘Cause you’re the answer to all my prayers.”
18. Books aren’t obsolete.
“Do you have a library card? Because I’m checking you out.”
19. There’s no one out there like you.
Photo: joke 4 fun
“I’m placing you on endangered species list because, baby, you’re one of a kind.”
20. Might wanna pick that up.
“Excuse me, I think you dropped something. My jaw.”
Aria Gmitter, M.S, M.F.A., is YourTango’s Senior Editor of Horoscopes and Spirituality. She studies with the Midwestern School of Astrology and is a member of the South Florida Astrological Association.