If you want to be the best partner, communication is key. These sexual questions to ask your girlfriend should help get the ball rolling.
Sex is one of those subjects that many people have no problem actually doing. But when it comes to talking about it, all the cringing starts. The truth? If you’re responsible enough to have sex, you’re mature enough to talk about it! Sometimes people worry their sexual inquiries might be taken the wrong way. But, if you want to make sure the lady in your life is happy between the sheets, you need the right kind of sex questions to ask your girlfriend in your mind.
Having the occasional sex Q&A is a healthy practice for a relationship.
It is an exercise in honest communication and allows partners to get to know each other intimately, along with their kinks and sexual fantasies they might be hiding. [Read: 20 dirty questions to ask a girl & make her really wet in 15 minutes]
Most agree that these types of conversations can turn both parties on. So, come on, no need to be embarrassed. Make your list of sex questions to ask your girlfriend and ask away!
The only rule? Don’t fire them at her one after the other, as she might feel like she’s being interviewed – not sexy at all!
A point to remember …
For you both to enjoy a sexual question and answer session, ask your questions in a respectful manner. Even though she is your girlfriend, there might be some topics that she won’t want to discuss.
Mind the words you put in your question, and no matter what the response, accept it as it is and don’t judge!
Sex questions may also have the potential to bring unsavory memories that you might not know about, so in case the conversation takes a weird turn, let it go and move on. [Read: The most important traits that make up a good boyfriend]
The do’s & don’ts of sexual conversations
When you’re having any type of sexual conversation, you need to make sure that you’re adhering to a few rules. Of course, be free to talk in a comfortable way. But know that not everyone finds it easy to talk about sex.
There’s that cringe factor that always come into it, no matter how down and dirty you’re willing to get in the moment.
To help you have a smooth and enjoyable Q&A session, be sure to follow these do’s and don’ts when deciding which sexual questions to ask your girlfriend. [Read: 10 Sexy conversation starters to get you both horny]
The do’s of sexual conversations
1. Listen to what she has to say and don’t be tempted to interrupt or finish the sentence for her
2. Choose the right time to have this type of conversation. Sexual questions to ask your girlfriend are best done when you’re alone and not likely to be interrupted!
3. Pay attention. Put down your phone and make sure you make eye contact with her as she speaks
4. Be prepared to give an answer of your own. It’s only fair to give your answer if she’s gone to the trouble to give hers [Read: How to talk dirty with each other and ease into it without feeling awkward]
5. Encourage her to give more detail by asking follow up questions
6. Set the scene with something to make the space feel sexy. Try candles, dimmed lights, or essential oils.
The don’ts of sexual conversations
1. Laugh at anything she says. You might cause her to feel embarrassed and not want to talk anymore
2. Push her if she doesn’t want to answer [Read: The man code: The 10 most important rules of a gentleman]
3. Judge whatever she says or tell her that it’s weird
4. Repeat anything she tells you – Number one rule! Whatever she says is between the two of you and should stay that way
5. Take anything she says too personally. If you don’t want to risk an answer you’re not going to like, don’t choose that type of question
6. Feel that you have to do anything that you’re not comfortable with. Sexual questions to ask your girlfriend are supposed to improve your sex life, not make you feel pressured into trying things that you’re not into.
Sex questions to ask your girlfriend and improve your sex life in the process
1. What was your first time like? [Read: 15 true stories of losing your virginity]
2. When did you first learn to masturbate?
3. What stuff do you usually masturbate to?
4. How would you rate yourself as a kisser?
5. Do you like sleeping naked? [Read: 14 sexy benefits of sleeping naked you had no idea about]
6. Do you get horny when you’re drunk?
7. Have you ever made out with another girl? Some sexual questions to ask your girlfriend might make her shy. If you ask her something like this and she doesn’t seem to want to answer, don’t push it.
8. What part of a guy’s body turns you on the most?
9. How would you describe the ideal foreplay? [Read: 13 steamy foreplay techniques that’ll make you irresistible]
10. How must a first date go for you to immediately have sex with a guy?
11. Have you ever had sex with someone and you almost got caught?
12. Do you watch porn or read erotica? What theme is your favorite? [Read: 20 of the best online erotica lit to make you both really horny]
13. Have you ever considered going to a nudist beach?
14. Would you dare wear lingerie that I picked for you?
15. Have you ever been in a threesome? [Read: Threesome tips: 20 things to know before entering one]
16. What do you think of having a threesome? A word of warning on this one – out of all the sexual questions to ask your girlfriend, this has the potential to make something happen. If you’re not sure about threesomes, don’t attempt it. Bringing someone else into your bed can have major consequences for your relationship, so only proceed if you’re 100% sure you’re ready for it.
17. Have you ever sexted anyone?
18. How would you feel if I asked you to pose naked for a photo shoot? [Read: How to take good nudes – 36 tips for the sexiest naked selfies ever]
19. Do you consider yourself a breather, a moaner, or a screamer?
20. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve used as an improvised sex toy? [Read: The best homemade dildos for when the moment strikes unexpectedly]
21. What’s the weirdest situation that you found yourself feeling very horny?
22. Which of the things we do during sex do you love the most?
23. Would you consider being tied up during role play?
24. Which guy friend will you have sex with if given the chance? Another one of the sexual questions to ask your girlfriend that you need to be wary of. Only ask if you’re sure you want to know the answer. Also, don’t take it too seriously and assume that she’s going to cheat on you.
25. Have you ever done or thought of having sex with an older man?
26. What is your favorite sexual position?
27. What do you feel about the size of my penis? [Read: The 13 types of penises that women either love or laugh at]
28. What’s the first sex toy you ever bought?
29. What do you feel about other people watching us having sex?
30. Would you ever consider doing it with another couple in the same room?
31. What’s the part of your body that you like to be kissed or licked? [Read: How to eat a girl out: 16 Secrets to make her scream]
32. Do you like getting spanked during sex?
33. Do you prefer me doing long slow thrusts or rapid aggressive pumping? When you’re choosing which sexual questions to ask your girlfriend, remember that she may give different answers depending on her mood. Maybe she likes it slow sometimes and then other times, she’s all about the roughness!
34. How would you want to be seduced?
35. Does dirty talk get you aroused? [Read: How to dirty talk with a girl without turning her off]
36. What do you feel about watching a couple have sex?
37. Of all your sexual encounters, which one is the wildest?
38. Of all your sexual encounters, which one was the weirdest or funniest?
39. Have you ever thought of incorporating food during foreplay?
40. If given a chance to have sex in a secluded place, what kind of place would you prefer? [Read: The 20 best and hottest places for outdoor sex]
41. Have you ever been in an orgy? What’s the closest thing to an orgy you’ve ever found yourself in?
42. Have you ever had a naughty dream about a family member?
43. What do you feel about making an amateur sex video?
44. What’s the sexiest dare you’ve ever agreed on doing?
45. Have you ever hooked up with someone from a party? Come on, out of all the sexual questions to ask your girlfriend, this one is likely to be a ‘yes’. Simply listen to the story and see if you can both find pleasure in her words.
46. Do you prefer being the dominatrix or the submissive one during sex? [Read: BDSM tips and tricks for the curious first timers]
47. How do you feel about anal sex?
48. What’s the most random, non-sexual thing about a man that turns you on?
49. What’s the dirtiest sexual fantasy that you always have but didn’t have the courage to try?
50. What’s the sexiest compliment ever given to you?
51. How would you describe your ideal penis? [Read: 18 fascinating and unknown facts about the penis]
52. What’s your favorite sex toy in your possession?
53. What’s the most number of times you’ve had sex in a day?
54. What’s the most number of times you’ve orgasmed during sex?
55. Which of your sexual partners has given you the best orgasm so far? Another one you need to be careful not to take too personally! Sexual questions to ask your girlfriend should be taken with a pinch of salt when it comes to queries like these. She’s likely to say you, but if she doesn’t, remember that you asked and should be willing to take the consequences of that question!
56. If I were to let you do anything to me for one night, what would you do?
57. Would you ever agree to swinging with another couple? [Read: How to ease your partner into a swinger lifestyle]
58. How would you feel about having sex with another man while I’m watching?
59. Do you enjoy having sex in the shower?
60. What’s one sexual fantasy that you wanted to try the most that you’re hesitant to tell me about?
How has it been so far? A little awkward? A turn-on? But admit it, the right kind of sex questions to ask your girlfriend can be an exciting and refreshing experience. Your relationship and sex life will both see the benefit.
The post 60 Sexual Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend & Read Her Dirty Mind is the original content of LovePanky – Your Guide to Better Love and Relationships.